We are glad you stopped in today! It is my prayer as you view our pages you find that we live by His word and vision for our church and its people.
"Be imitators of God therefore, as dearly loved children and live a life of love, just as Christ loved us and gave Himself up for us as a fragrant offering and sacrifice." Ephesians 5:1-2
If I were to describe the family of Preakness Faith Community to you in one word it would be “personal.” We are blessed with a family that
- truly cares and supports each other
- is eager to give of themselves and their gifts from God to the community
- welcomes friends and strangers with open arms
- never stops growing and learning His word together
- loves to worship especially in word and song, and
- yearns for a personal relationship with the Lord and each other.
It is my privilege and JOY to be called as the Pastor and friend to this family of God where the genuine love of Christ shines in the hearts of His people.
Thank you for stopping by to visit us today. I pray you will be encouraged to worship with us on Sunday at 10:30 a.m. I KNOW you will feel welcomed and sense the spirit of Jesus Christ! Come, join us!
Pastor Jane Bishop
please join us this sunday...
I pray you will be encouraged to worship with us on Sunday at 10:30 a.m. I KNOW you will feel welcomed and sense the spirit of Jesus Christ! Come, join us!